District and borough councils - road closures

Contact the district or borough council to close a road for a community event.

If you want to temporarily close a road for a community event, such as a street party, fete, procession or parade, you need to contact the local district or borough council.

Last updated:
12 January 2018

Share this

Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.