Busking licence

WSCC are no longer issuing licences for busking.

WSCC does not issue licenses for events or busking on the highway. Social activities such as these are under the jurisdiction of the relevant district, borough, city or town council and we recommend you visit their website to see if there are any licensing requirements or guidance in your local area.

Last updated:
24 June 2024
Share this
Share this

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.