Do not dispose of old or unwanted toys at home. Take this waste to your local recycling centre (RC).
Which RC container
- For wooden toys, use the wood container.
- For toys with plugs or batteries, use the container for small electrical appliances.
- For bikes or scooters, see bicycles.
- All other toys should be placed in general waste.
Which RC accept this waste
All our recycling centres accept toys.
Remove batteries from any toys that require them before disposal.
You could also...
- consider donating toys to a local preschool, parent-toddler group or charity shop.