Current permanent site locations
The County Council own and manage nine permanent Gypsy, Roma and Traveller sites in West Sussex:
- Adversane - Billingshurst
- Cousins Copse – Five Oaks near Horsham
- Easthampnett – near Tangmere
- Fairplace Hill – Burgess Hill
- Horsgate – Cuckfield
- Ryebank – Yapton
- Walstead – Haywards Heath
- Withy Patch – near Lancing.
Apply for a plot
To apply for a plot at one of these sites, download and complete an application form and return it by email or post using the details below.Apply for a plot
Reporting site issues and emergencies
During office hours, email email@example.com.
Out of hours, phone 01243 642139.