Affordable rented housing

Apply to rent a council or housing association property through a West Sussex district or borough council.

Each district or borough council maintains its own housing register. It is used to prioritise the allocation of a very limited number of vacant homes.

Eligibility rules for each local housing register vary.

Last updated:
12 January 2018

Share this

Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.