An Annual Review is a statutory requirement to review the Education Health and Care Plan/Statement to ensure a child or young person is making progress toward their outcomes and receiving the provision in order to meet these.
Before the annual review meeting, we strongly recommend that you read the separate guidance documents for the age phase available on Local Offer:
- Early Years (0-5)
- Secondary and Post-16.
Within two weeks of the meeting you must submit the paperwork online.
Before you submit information from the annual review meeting, you will need to make sure you have all the reports/views available to upload.
Please check the 'Upload documents' area of the relevant form for the paperwork you will need according to your type of setting.
- SEN EHCP annual review - mainstream schools
- SEN EHCP annual review - special and independent non-maintained schools
- SEN EHCP annual review - Post 16 schools and colleges
If you need practical help with the completion of the annual review form, contact the Special Needs Officer for your area using the details below.
- Area Mid: 033 022 23121
- Area North: 033 022 22722
- Area South: 033 022 23120
- Area West: 033 022 22516
- Preparation for Adulthood (Post 16): 033 022 22272