Last updated:
27 October 2017

Share this

Where to go for consumer advice

How to get consumer rights advice and information.

West Sussex consumers or businesses can obtain advice about problem traders from the Citizens Advice Consumer Service (CACS).

Please be aware that Trading Standards does not provide consumer advice.

Be assured that all reports received by CACS are passed on to Trading Standards. We use this information to target businesses that are not trading within the law or are causing detriment to consumers.

If you do not require consumer advice, you can report incidents or issues directly to our Trading Standards Team.


Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.