We want to maximise the impact of regional opportunities in this sector by supporting businesses to transform through the adoption of new technologies and ways of working.
Through the West Sussex Economy Plan, West Sussex County Council (WSCC) is committed to:
- supporting the growth of business and employment opportunities in the digital and knowledge economy sectors
- helping local businesses access the benefits of digital connectivity and digital adoption.
Recover and Rise free webinars
WSCC, in partnership with district and borough councils in West Sussex, delivered a series of free webinars designed to help businesses learn more about the benefits of transforming their processes and activities, including:
- developing a website
- improving your website
- digital marketing
- search engine optimisation
- using digital tools to transform payroll, accounts and stock functions
- understanding how digital can help you innovate and access new markets.
The Recover and Rise: Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) Digital Accelerator programme was delivered by local digital experts to help SMEs utilise digital tools and gain expert knowledge and advice in how best to grow their online presence and attract and retain new customers.
All webinars from this series are now available to watch on YouTube.
The Coast to Capital Growth Hub can offer support from Growth Champions, to help you realise your business ambitions, including the better use of digital technologies.