We want to maximise the impact of regional opportunities in this sector by creating the conditions to grow and attract creative and digital businesses.
Through the West Sussex Economy Reset Plan, West Sussex County Council (WSCC) is committed to:
- supporting the growth of business and employment opportunities in the digital and knowledge economy sectors
- helping local businesses access the benefits of digital connectivity and digital adoption.
Recover and Rise free webinars
WSCC, in partnership with the district and borough councils in West Sussex, is currently delivering a series of free webinars. These are aimed to help businesses learn more about the business benefits of transforming their processes and activities, including:
- developing a website
- improving your website
- digital marketing
- search engine optimisation
- using digital tools to transform payroll, accounts and stock functions
- understanding how digital can help you innovate and access new markets.
Recover and Rise SME Digital Accelerator is delivered by small businesses and digital experts who understand the challenges of running a business right now.
Armed with the knowledge shared in the webinars, business participants can then access free intensive support and mentoring. A Digital Champion, through the Coast to Capital Growth Hub, will help them complete their digital transformation journey. The webinar series is currently live, but recordings will be made available for businesses to view after the series has ended.