Roundabouts in West Sussex can be sponsored by parish, town or city councils and local community groups and businesses.
- be located opposite each entry road on the roundabout
- be made from high quality material, which is used for highway signs
- have an anti-graffiti coating.
Before sponsoring a roundabout you will need to consider the following:
- What would you like to do with it?
- How long to sponsor it?
- How it will be planted and maintained?
The cost of sponsorship is negotiable depending on your proposal. You will, as a minimum, be expected to cover the costs of the signs and installation.