Roundabouts in West Sussex can be sponsored by parish, town or city councils and local community groups and businesses.
- be located opposite each entry road on the roundabout
- be made from high quality material, which is used for highway signs
- have an anti-graffiti coating.
Before sponsoring a roundabout you will need to consider the following:
- Are you happy to undertake sponsorship and convey a positive message for your business?
- Do the sponsorship terms of 12, 24 or 36 months meet your promotional needs?
- Do you want the responsibility of maintaining the site, or allow the ongoing maintenance to remain with West Sussex County Council (WSCC)? (Annual fees remain unchanged)
- Have you considered other WSCC advertising channels and opportunities?
The cost of sponsorship is subject to the size, location and traffic flow in the area. The pricing includes the provision of posts and installation of all signs.
Multi-site sponsorships are available. All prices are subject to VAT.