Modern.Gov is supplied by Civica.
We know that some content on the Modern.Gov-generated pages published before September 2020 is not accessible. If you find that a document is not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Known accessibility issues
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software:
- Some may not be structured to be accessible
- Images may not have a text alternative
- Some tables may not be structured to be accessible and links may not be properly embedded.
- Not all documents linked to this section of the website are created by us. Some documents and content may be created by third parties or using third party software. Where this is the case we will endeavour, on request, to obtain an accessible copy from the original source or to convey the information contained in the document in an accessible way.
- Archived video streams do not have captions.
This statement was prepared on 29 September 2020 and last updated on 7 January 2021.