We have agreed an Economic Growth Plan for the period 2018-2023 setting out our priorities and identifying new opportunities for growth in West Sussex.
The plan has five priority themes, setting out where the County Council is best placed to make a difference:
- Strengthening the coastal towns - strengthening the vibrancy of the coastal towns, and supporting the emergence of a creative coast.
- Maximising the opportunities from Gatwick - creating and supporting higher value employment in a wide zone of opportunity around Gatwick.
- Growing the green energy county - embedding the green energy sector in the county, providing a platform for innovation and a new economic identity for West Sussex.
- Promoting West Sussex as a place to visit and work - enhancing and marketing the West Sussex experience, and supporting the vibrancy of the county.
- Enabling a workforce for the future - supporting a high-quality and enterprising workforce that meets current and future business needs.
Partners and stakeholders contributed to the development of the Economic Growth Plan, and we will work closely with them to support the business community and to achieve these priorities.
For enquiries or questions, email email@example.com.