Key decisions are those which involve expenditure or savings of £500,000 or more, or which will have a significant effect on communities in two or more electoral divisions. They are taken by the County Council, Cabinet, cabinet members, county local and area committees and officers.
The County Council is required to provide a minimum of 28 days’ notice for all key decisions. The Forward Plan, which is updated monthly, also provides information on all forthcoming key decisions over the following four-month period.
The Forward Plans published in the last year are available below.
- November 2017 - February 2018 (PDF, 496KB)
- October 2017 - January 2018 (PDF, 545KB)
- September 2017 - December 2017 (PDF, 485KB)
- August 2017 - November 2017 (PDF, 525KB)
- July 2017 - October 2017 (PDF, 525KB)
- June 2017 - September 2017 (PDF, 478KB)
- May 2017 - August 2017 (PDF, 454KB)
- April 2017 – July 2017 (PDF, 466KB)
- Alert me - Sign up to receive Forward Plan email alerts