Social care complaints

How to complain about problems with social care services.

There are formal complaints processes for both children's and adults' social care.

Help and advice

You may be able to receive help and advice with your social care complaint by contacting the Citizens Advice Bureau.

Mediation service

You may find a mediation service helpful to resolve disputes. You can contact West Sussex Mediation Service,

Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman (LGSCO)

The LGSCO may be able to help if you are unhappy with the outcome of a social care complaint.

Find more information on the LGSCO website.