Last updated:
12 January 2018

Share this

Bulky waste

How to get help to dispose of larger household waste items.

Bulky waste can be removed by your local council for a small charge or they can often suggest alternatives. 


Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.