Horsham Enterprise Park
National urban regeneration specialist, Muse Developments, has been appointed by West Sussex County Council to lead the works to develop Horsham Enterprise Park.
Commercial and residential regeneration project
The Horsham Enterprise Park project is to regenerate an 18.6 acre brownfield site in Horsham. Formerly owned by Novartis Pharmaceuticals, it was purchased by the County Council in December 2016.
The Park will deliver a high quality mixed commercial and residential scheme to boost the local economy.
Essential site preparation works have been carried out at the site in Wimblehurst Road, Horsham during 2021.
Preparatory work taking place includes
- disposal of building waste
- maintenance and internal strip-out of the central buildings
- ground preparation
- tree root protection
- putting up perimeter hoardings.
The main features of the outline Horsham Enterprise Park development are:
- 25,000 square metres of employment space, such as offices and research and development use on two-thirds of the site, including a new enterprise hub or collaborative workspace for micro and small businesses
- up to 300 new homes on one-third of the site in a range of sizes, types and tenures, including provision of 35 per cent affordable housing
- community facilities for shopping and other services.
More information is available on the Horsham Enterprise Park website.