Please do not use this form to report an emergency situation. If the adult has suffered serious injury or crime, or is in immediate danger (such as physical or sexual assault, or theft of property), please contact the relevant emergency service immediately, including Sussex police on 999. Then phone Adults' CarePoint on 01243 642121.
- This form will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Please allow yourself enough time to complete this form in one session as there is not an option to save and come back to it later.
- The questions marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and require an answer. You do not have to answer all of the other questions, but it would help us if you do.
- This form is for anyone who wishes to report an adult safeguarding concern. That is, someone who is or may be being abused, neglected or exploited by others (whether that is intentional or not), and who may be unable or less able to protect themselves. This includes people reliant on others or services for support and care.
- The form goes to our Adults' CarePoint team, who then forward it to the appropriate care team. While the information you give will be dealt with confidentially you may prefer to give sensitive or highly confidential information directly to the care team by phone on 01243 642121 (Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm).
- We also provide an emergency social care helpline for issues that cannot wait until the local offices are open via the same number.
Page 1 of 5