A short section of the A285 at Duncton, just south of the Seaford College entrance, has been closed following a slippage of earth over a culvert that spans beneath the carriageway.
The movement, possibly caused by exceptional rainfall, led to the carriageway subsiding and this section of road is closed for safety reasons.
The road will remain closed whilst investigations and repairs are completed.
While works continue, we will provide weekly updates below to keep you informed of the progress.
- 7 January 2022 (PDF, 1.4MB)
- 23 December 2021 (PDF, 365KB)
- 17 December 2021 (PDF, 777KB)
- 10 December 2021 (PDF, 523KB)
- 2 December 2021 (PDF, 895KB)
- 26 November 2021 (PDF, 944KB)
- 19 November 2021 (PDF, 796KB)
- 12 November 2021 (PDF, 602KB)
- 5 November 2021 (PDF, 391KB)
- 29 October 2021 (PDF, 405KB)
- 22 October 2021 (PDF, 197KB)
- 15 October 2021 (PDF, 348KB)
We apologise for any inconvenience.