Reporting a problem about a road or pavement

Report an issue with a road or pavement.

From 28 April 2023 West Sussex County Council (WSCC) stopped accepting reports via ‘Love West Sussex’ (also known as Love Clean Streets).
You can now make an enquiry or report a problem online directly to the council's website.

Make an enquiry or report a problem with a road or pavement

If you had previously bookmarked or saved the Love West Sussex web URL or mobile app, please replace it with the link above.

Share this
Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.