Last updated:
23 December 2016

Pay a Penalty Charge Notice (parking ticket)

Find out how you can pay a Penalty Charge Notice (parking ticket).

In West Sussex, parking tickets, or Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) as they are officially called, are issued and enforced by our district and borough councils.

All correspondence relating to a PCN should be directed to the issuing authority. You can pay or appeal your PCN online, by phone, in person or by post through the issuing council.

All contact details are on the back of the ticket. Alternatively, you can select the relevant district or borough council from the links below.


Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating and/or if you have more specific feedback about this page, please use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.