- This form will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- Please allow yourself enough time to complete this form in one session as there is no option to save and come back to it later.
- The questions marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and require an answer. You do not have to answer all of the other questions, but it would help us if you do.
- You will need to attach evidence of public liability insurance and sign design/locations to this form by uploading it from the device you are using (computer, tablet).
- A minimum of 4 weeks notice is required to process your application.
Your data privacy
This explains why we ask for your data, what we do with it and how long we will keep it. It also explains how you can find out what data we hold about you and how you can ask us to delete it.
Select the applicant's title.
I/We apply for consent to erect and maintain temporary direction signs as detailed in the attached schedule and plan and agree to be invoiced for the appropriate costs, including in the event of cancellations.
I/We undertake to indemnify West Sussex County Council, its officers, servants and agents against all costs, claims and expenses, damage to property and injury to persons howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from the temporary signing and associated works.
Submitting your form
Click the submit button only once.
Please be patient as it will take a few moments to process your form and redirect you to our confirmation page.