Release date: 2 August 2019
Following the Air Accidents Investigation Branch’s decision not to re-open investigation into the Shoreham Air Show crash, the West Sussex Coroner has set a date for the next pre inquest review.
It will take place on Wednesday 29 January at the Coroner’s Court, Centenary House, Crawley.
It is anticipated that the Coroner will be looking to set the dates of the final inquest.
The 11 who died in the air crash were:
• Maurice Rex Abrahams, 76 of Brighton
• Dylan Archer, 42 of Brighton
• Anthony David Brightwell, 53 of Hove
• Matthew Grimstone, 23 of Brighton
• Matthew Wesley Jones, 24 of Littlehampton
• James Graham Mallinson, 72 of Newick
• Daniele Gaetano Polito, 23 of Goring by Sea
• Mark Alexander Reeves, 53 of Seaford
• Jacob Henry Schilt, 23 of Brighton
• Richard Jonathan Smith, 26 of Hove
• Mark James Trussler, 54 of Worthing.
They were killed when a Hawker Hunter jet crashed during a display at the Shoreham Airshow on Saturday 22 August 2015.