Release date: 27 October 2021
This November and December, West Sussex residents have the opportunity to meet their local County Councillors virtually and ask any questions they have on county council-related business.
The sessions will be run via MS Teams on the following days:
- Monday 8 November 2021, 6pm -7pm - Arun County Local Forum
- Wednesday 10 November 2021, 6pm – 7pm - Horsham County Local Forum
- Thursday 11 November 2021, 6pm – 7pm - Crawley County Local Forum
- Monday 15 November 2021, 6.30pm – 7.30pm - Worthing County Local Forum
- Thursday 18 November 2021, 6pm -7pm - Adur County Local Forum
- Wednesday 24 November 2021, 6pm -7pm - Chichester County Local Forum
- Wednesday 1 December 2021, 7pm – 8pm - Mid Sussex County Local Forum
Each forum is designed to cover the entire district or borough area.
If you are unsure of which County Local Forum you need to attend, you can find the information for your local district or borough on our website.
If you would like to attend your local session virtually or ask a question, you can email email@example.com. Anyone who would like to ask a question is requested to email at least two days before the planned session as having the questions in advance will help ensure questions can be answered fully in the meeting.
Anyone who isn’t able to attend the sessions but would still like to ask a question can email and officers will ensure a response is sent back to the requestor.