Sign up to receive email alerts which will notify you when items you have requested are ready to be collected, remind you shortly before items are due back and when items are overdue.
- sign in to your account on the library catalogue
- go to 'My profile'
- enter your email address in the ‘My profile for...’ section
- choose the notifications you would like to receive.
Please note: This is a courtesy service; it is still your responsibility to return your items on time.
If you do not receive emails:
- check that your email address is correct by signing in to your account and checking your profile
- check to see if the email is in your spam folder
- ask at your local library to make sure your profile is correctly set up.
You can find out how to renew an item you have borrowed on the Renew a library item page.