*Available 24/7 from your computer, smartphone or tablet. You will need your library card number. If you are not a member of the library you can join online.
**Only available in libraries.
The world famous encyclopaedia available in 3 editions:
The history of the English language and its usage.
Dictionaries and thesauruses, expert advice on style, usage, grammar and spelling. Plus specialist guides for legal and technical writing.
Over 100 reference works including dictionaries, quotations, thesauri, timelines, maps, flags and encyclopaedias.
Information on over 60,000 people from around the world who have helped to shape Britain's past.
Free access to published research from academic journals and conferences.
Provides a wide range of information on contemporary social issues, such as alcoholism, discrimination and euthanasia.
Official, regulatory and legal information published every week day in the form of individual notices.
The world's first illustrated weekly newspaper published from 1842.
Access to over 4,000 complete current editions of UK and worldwide newspapers and magazines.
Search for articles from current British national and regional newspapers, many with back copies to the 1990s and earlier. This resource will no longer be available from 1 April 2018.
Contains every issue of The Times published between 1785 and 2012.
Access to The Times and the Sunday Times newspapers. Available at Bognor Regis, Burgess Hill, Chichester, Crawley, East Grinstead, Haywards Heath, Horsham, Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Storrington and Worthing libraries.
Download eMagazines, such as Good Food, Ideal Home, Total Film and many more.
- Charity Choice
- Charity Commission
- BT Directory Enquiries
- International Phone Books
- Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual)
- Royal Mail
- Yellow Pages
- BBC Weather
- Guinness World Records
- Admiralty Tide Tables
- GOV.UK - Cabinet Office
- GOV.UK - Europe
- Parish and town councils
- West Sussex County Councillors
- West Sussex County Local Committees
- District and borough councils
- Parliament - Hansard
- UK Legislation
- Argus newspaper
- Bognor Observer newspaper
- Chichester Observer newspaper
- Crawley News newspaper
- Crawley and Horley Observer newspaper
- Littlehampton Gazette newspaper
- Midhurst and Petworth Observer newspaper
- Mid Sussex Times newspaper
- Portsmouth News newspaper
- Shoreham Herald newspaper
- West Sussex County Times newspaper
- West Sussex Gazette newspaper
- West Sussex Life
- Worthing Herald newspaper