- *Available 24/7 from your computer, smartphone or tablet. You will need your library card number. If you are not a member of the library you can join online.
- **Only available in libraries.
Access to reports, buying guides and recent research on consumer products.
Official, regulatory and legal information published every week day in the form of individual notices.
The British citizenship test study programme. You will need to sign up for an individual account to access this resource.
Up to date summaries of UK social legislation, written in plain English.
Summarises statutes and statutory instruments that relate to starting, growing and operating a business in England, Scotland and Wales. The legal regime is just part of understanding the business environment; funding, business support information and business regulation complete the picture.
- Citizens Advice
- Financial Fraud Action UK - Protect Your Online/Mobile Banking
- GOV.UK - Benefits
- GOV.UK - Income Tax
- GOV.UK - Legal aid
- GOV.UK - Petition Parliament and the government
- GOV.UK - UK visas and immigration
- GOV.UK - Voting
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Law Society - Find a solicitor
- Money Advice Service
- Money Saving Expert
- My Money Steps
- Ombudsman Association
- Pensions Advisory Service
- UK Legislation
- Universal Credit
- West Sussex - UK citizenship ceremonies and checks
- West Sussex Connect 2 Support - Help with benefits
- West Sussex Credit Union
- West Sussex Mediation Service
- Which? Consumer Rights