*Available 24/7 from your computer, smartphone or tablet. You will need your library card number. If you are not a member of the library you can join online.
**Only available in libraries.
Access to reports, buying guides and recent research on consumer products.
Official, regulatory and legal information published every week day in the form of individual notices.
- Boom! Credit Union
- Citizens Advice
- Financial Fraud Action UK - Protect Your Online/Mobile Banking
- GOV.UK - Benefits
- GOV.UK - Income Tax
- GOV.UK - Legal aid
- GOV.UK - Petition Parliament and the government
- GOV.UK - UK visas and immigration
- GOV.UK - Voting
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Law Society - Find a solicitor
- Money Advice Service
- Money Saving Expert
- My Money Steps
- Ombudsman Association
- Pensions Advisory Service
- UK Legislation
- Universal Credit
- West Sussex - UK citizenship ceremonies and checks
- West Sussex Connect 2 Support - Help with benefits
- West Sussex Mediation Service
- Which? Consumer Rights