The RB Digital app and website provides free access to over 100 eMagazine titles on a wide range of topics.
There is no limit on the number of magazines you can check out, nor is there a time limit on accessing them.
How to access eMagazines
You must be a member of West Sussex Library Service to borrow our free eMagazines, as you will need your library card number to create an account.
For mobile devices including tablets, smartphones and Kindle Fires
- Install the RB app (available from all app stores).
- Use your West Sussex borrower number to register and create an account.
- Search for and download eMagazines.
- eBooks, eAudiobooks and eComics are also available via the app.
For Laptops, PCs andMacs
Laptop, PC and Mac users will need to:
- register on the website using your West Sussex library card number and create your own username and password
- select the cover of the eMagazine you want to check out and start reading.
Please note: Kindle eReaders (for example, Kindle Paperwhite), Kobo and Nook eReaders are incompatible with our library eMagazines.
See the RB Digital help pages or view instructions in our eMagazines helpsheet below.