Both centres provide a wide range of activities for adults with a physical, sensory or memory impairment, or an acquired brain injury.
- The Laurels is a specialist dementia day centre in Rustington.
- The Rowans is a specialist acquired brain injury day centre in Worthing.
The day centres are looking for voluntary support workers for a minimum of 4 hours a week. Volunteers will undertake different tasks and roles:
- Arts and crafts (PDF, 56KB)
- Cookery (PDF, 56KB)
- General activities (PDF, 34KB)
- IT - The Rowans day centre only (PDF, 61KB)
- Reception duties (PDF, 58KB)
- Happy to engage with a variety of people.
- Demonstrates patience and understanding.
- Commitment to equality.
- Observant and alert.
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Volunteers will not be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply or find out more
Please email Gloria Kainja, Day Centres Manager: email@example.com or phone either:
- The Laurels on 01903 859078
- The Rowans on 01903 218 022.