Full catalogueLocal studies publications for sale (PDF, 2.5MB)
Books and pamphlets
- Cinema West Sussex by Allen Eyles, Frank Gray and Alan Readman (was £15.95 now £5.00).
- Great War Britain: West Sussex, Remembering 1914-18, edited by Martin Hayes and Emma White in association with West Sussex County Council (was £14.95 now £10.00).
- D-Day West Sussex by Ian Greig, Kim Leslie and Alan Readman - Revised and reprinted for the 75th anniversary (£7.95).
- Edwardian Durrington and Salvington by Jane Dore (£7.00).
- Jane Austen’s Worthing by Antony Edmonds (£9.00).
The items listed below are available in libraries for loan, to reference or to order.
- Southern Steam, Volume 3 (was £15.00 now £5.00) - Compilation of archive film of steam railways in southern England, including Worthing, East Grinstead and Three Bridges.
- Lost and Found: Routes Around Sussex (was £21.95 now £10.00)- Three DVDs featuring the history of the Bluebell Railway, Wey and Arun Canal and River and the Steyning Railway Line between Shoreham and Horsham.
The following detailed maps are published by Alan Godfrey Maps and are available at £2.00 each.
- Bognor 1896
- Chichester 1896
- Haywards Heath 1896
- Horsham (North) 1932
- Horsham (South) 1938
- Petworth 1896
- Selsey Bill (and West Sussex coast) 1901
- Three Bridges (near Crawley) 1909
- West Worthing 1896
- Worthing 1896
You can also buy maps on CD through our Record Office.