You can run a simple funding search on the National Lottery Good Causes website.
- Arts Council England - awards funds for a range of activities and is the national development agency for the arts in England.
- BFI (British Film Institute) - provides awards for film production, distribution, education, audience development and market intelligence and research.
- Big Lottery Fund - is the largest distributor, most of which is awarded to voluntary and community sector organisations. It also runs Awards for All, which provides grants of between £300 and £10,000 to fund projects that improve communities and the lives of people most in need.
- Heritage Lottery Fund - supports a range of innovative heritage projects. These enable communities to celebrate, look after and learn about our diverse heritage.
- Sport England - creates opportunities for people to get involved in sport by awarding funding that ranges from a few hundred pounds to millions.