Grants of up to £1,000 are available for small groups or organisations in order for you to help the residents of West Sussex. The total amount available for 2017/18 is £80,000 and the process, criteria and application form have changed slightly since last year.
Please read the Information for applicants document below carefully before completing the application form. There are a number of application deadlines throughout the year and you will find further information about this within the document.
- Small Grants Fund guidance notes (PDF, 30KB)
- Demonstrate how your proposed activity meets the Five Ways to Wellbeing (PDF, 52KB)
Download and complete the application form below to apply for a grant.Small Grants application form (Word, 52KB)
For support with your bid or project email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, the focus for investment is:
- supporting the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- local people helping one another
- helping people to access community based support.
Grants can be awarded for capital or revenue costs.
The Cabinet Member for Safer, Stronger Communities, Debbie Kennard, will make the final decision on funding awards.