For the smaller, more relaxed ceremony.
Room capacity - 14 guests
COVID-19 update: For the latest information about ceremonies, make sure you have read our guide about Ceremony restrictions during the pandemic.
Situated in the Grade I listed Edes House, the Warnham Room is one of our ground floor ceremony rooms. This oak-panelled room has a relaxed, lounge-style feel.
It is a popular room for twilight weddings, with its tranquil lighting and décor. With exquisitely decorated rooms, this charming Georgian mansion provides a stunning location for your ceremony.
- The room can be booked on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, subject to availability.
- There is one on-site parking space reserved for a ceremony car. No additional on-site parking is available Monday to Friday between 8.00am-4.00pm. However, on weekdays after 4.00pm and at weekends, the County Hall car park just behind Edes House offers pay and display parking. Where parking is not possible on-site, there are local pay and display car parks for guests in Orchard Street, Northgate and the multi-storey on Avenue de Chartres.
- You can video your ceremony, and photographs can be taken inside and outside the venue.
- Room viewings are by appointment only and can be arranged on 01243 777265.
- Confetti is not permitted at this venue.
- View the latest videos of our ceremony rooms.
This is the standard ceremony option that includes room hire and registrars. If you would like to spend longer at Edes House for photographs and drinks, contact the events team to discuss our bespoke option.
The cost includes registrar attendance and the venue.
- Thursday - £466
- Friday - £516
- Saturday - £629
- Bank holiday - £693
Fees are payable in full at the time of booking and include the cost of one certificate.
In the event of a cancellation, the fee will be refunded, minus a £100 administration fee. Ceremonies can be postponed with no charge.
Payment is taken by credit or debit card when booking. To make a payment for a ceremony by cash or cheque you will need to arrange an appointment at the West Sussex Register Office in Crawley.