COVID-19 update: Ceremonies can resume from Monday 29 March with a maximum of six people in the wedding party (the couple and four guests). The two witnesses and a photographer (if required) must be included in your guest numbers. It is expected that from Monday 12 April this number will increase to the couple and ten guests.
In order to keep everyone safe during the pandemic, ceremonies in this room will be kept simple. We will allocate the most suitable room for your ceremony.
During this period, please bring your own device and speakers to play your chosen music. Please ask your guests to wear face coverings, unless they are exempt from wearing one. The couple do not need to wear a face covering.
The numbers permitted in this room will not increase until social distancing is relaxed, which is expected on 21 June 2021. After this date it is likely that numbers permitted will increase, but will be subject to a full WSCC risk assessment as well as any national guidance and is unlikely to return to pre-pandemic levels this Summer.
Situated in the Grade I listed Edes House, the Warnham room is one of our ground floor ceremony rooms. This oak-panelled room has a relaxed, lounge-style feel.
It is a popular room for twilight weddings, with its tranquil lighting and décor. With exquisitely decorated rooms, this charming Georgian mansion provides a stunning location for your ceremony.
- This room is available for ceremonies seven days a week, subject to availability.
- There is one onsite parking space reserved for a ceremony car. No additional onsite parking is available Monday to Friday between 8.00am-4.00pm. However, on weekdays after 4.00pm and at weekends County Hall car park (just behind Edes House) offers pay and display parking. Where parking is not possible onsite, there are local pay and display car parks for guests in Orchard Street, Northgate and the multi-storey on Avenue de Chartres.
- You can video your ceremony and photographs can be taken inside and outside the venue.
- Room viewings are by appointment only and can be arranged on 01243 777265.
- Confetti is not permitted at this venue.
This is the standard ceremony option that includes room hire and registrars. If you would like to spend longer at Edes House for photographs and drinks, contact the events team to discuss our bespoke option.
The cost includes registrar attendance and the venue.
- Monday-Thursday - £466
- Friday - £516
- Saturday/Sunday - £629
- Bank holiday - £693
Fees are payable in full at the time of booking and include the cost of one certificate.
In the event of a cancellation, the fee will be refunded, minus a £100 administration fee. Ceremonies can be postponed with no charge.
Payment is taken by credit or debit card when booking. To make a payment for a ceremony by cash or cheque you will need to arrange an appointment at the West Sussex Register Office in Crawley.
Book this venue
To book this venue or make an enquiry, complete our online form.Enquiry form