COVID-19 update: For the latest information about ceremonies, make sure you have read our guide regarding Ceremony restrictions during the pandemic.
Situated in the Grade I listed Edes House, this bright, 'golden' room on the first floor has a grand feel, with beautiful fireplaces and late Georgian chandeliers. There is also a Yamaha C3 baby grand piano available for use by a qualified pianist.
Although a larger room, it can perfectly accommodate any sized ceremony and is normally ideal for 20-80 guests.
- The room can be booked on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, subject to availability.
- There is one onsite parking space reserved for a ceremony car. No additional onsite parking is available Monday to Friday between 8.00am-4.00pm. However, on weekdays after 4.00pm and at weekends County Hall car park (just behind Edes House) offers pay and display parking. Where parking is not possible onsite, there are local pay and display car parks for guests in Orchard Street, Northgate and the multi-storey on Avenue de Chartres.
- You can video your ceremony and photographs can be taken inside and outside the venue.
- Room viewings are by appointment only and can be arranged on 01243 777265.
- Confetti is not permitted at this venue.
- View the latest videos of our ceremony rooms.
This is the standard ceremony option, that includes room hire and registrars. If you would like to spend longer at Edes House for photographs and drinks, contact the events team to discuss our bespoke option.
The cost includes registrar attendance and the venue.
- Friday - £837
- Saturday/Sunday - £915
- Bank holiday - £992
Fees are payable in full at the time of booking and include the cost of one certificate.
In the event of a cancellation, the fee will be refunded, minus a £100 administration fee. Ceremonies can be postponed with no charge.
Payment is taken by credit or debit card when booking. To make a payment for a ceremony by cash or cheque you will need to arrange an appointment at the West Sussex Register Office in Crawley.
Book this venue
To book this venue or make an enquiry, complete our online form.Enquiry form