Whether you are looking for a new challenge, the next step in your career or thinking of returning back to social care we have a range of job opportunities in adult social care.
The Care Act has brought about significant changes in social care practice and we are already well ahead of the game to ensure that our staff are ready to meet these challenges. Building on this, we have some excellent opportunities for qualified and unqualified staff across the county.
Current job opportunities include:
- Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist.
Why work for us in adult social care?
- Commitment to regular supervision.
- A supportive working environment.
- Clear pathways and opportunities for professional training and development.
- A culture of continuous learning.
- Flexible working options, depending on your job role.
- An organisation that is investing in our services.
- An organisation with a clear plan for the future, and a priority to support our residents in later life to live more independently.
- A set of values developed by our staff that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Search all vacancies using the job search and selecting 'Adult social care' from job type.Search for adult social care jobs
Day in the life of a social worker
Get a unique insight into a day in the life of a West Sussex social worker by watching our short films. See social workers supporting our residents in the community and the difference they are able to make
We know that choosing your next job is an important decision. If you think West Sussex could be the place where your values, skills and energy would make a real difference then we want you to be part of our future.