Safe Drive Stay Alive is aimed at 16-18 year-old students who are either already driving or learning to drive.
It is a hard-hitting stage show that aims to reduce the number of young people who are killed or seriously injured on our roads.
The show combines narrative film footage of a group of teenagers whose journey ends in tragedy with real life stories brought bravely to the stage by those people whose lives have been changed forever by a car crash.
- Monday 26 June 2017 - Christs Hospital, Horsham.
- Thursday 2 November 2017 - The Capitol Theatre, Horsham.
- Tuesday 7 November 2017 - The Pavilion Theatre, Worthing.
- Tuesday 14 November 2017 - The Hawth, Crawley.
- Tuesday 21 November 2017 - Chichester College.
- Wednesday 22 November 2017 - Chichester College.
- Thursday 23 November 2017 - Chichester College.
- Wednesday 21 March 2018 - Chequer Mead Theatre, East Grinstead.
Apply to attend a show
Do you know somebody, perhaps a member of your family or a friend, who may benefit from attending one of our Safe Drive Stay Alive shows? This may be a newly-qualified driver or someone who is about to undertake driving lessons.