Safe Drive Stay Alive is aimed at 16-18 year-old students who are either already driving or learning to drive.
It is a hard-hitting stage show that aims to reduce the number of young people who are killed or seriously injured on our roads.
The show combines narrative film footage of a group of teenagers whose journey ends in tragedy with real life stories brought bravely to the stage by those people whose lives have been changed forever by a car crash.
- Monday 20 June 2016 - Christ's Hospital (1 show at 10.00am).
- Thursday 30 June - Central Sussex College, Haywards Heath (2 shows at 10.00am and 12 noon).
- Tuesday 1 November 2016 - The Capitol Theatre, Horsham (2 shows at 10.00am and 12 noon).
- Thursday 3 November 2016 - Worthing Pavilion (2 shows at 10.00am and 1.00pm).
- Tuesday 8 November 2016 - The Hawth, Crawley (2 shows at 10.15am and 1.15pm).
- Tuesday 22, Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 November 2016 - Chichester College (2 shows daily at 10.15am and 1.15pm).
Apply to attend a show
Do you know somebody, perhaps a member of your family or a friend, who may benefit from attending one of our Safe Drive Stay Alive shows? This may be a newly-qualified driver or someone who is about to undertake driving lessons.