West Sussex Fire & Rescue Service serves more than 800,000 residents.
Our main duties are:
- protecting people and property from fire
- promoting fire safety
- rescuing people from road traffic collisions.
In an emergency always phone 999. For all other enquiries contact us.
To find out:
- how we are currently performing view our latest performance data
- how we have performed in the last year in the areas of protection, prevention and emergency response read our annual report and statement of assurance
- how we work closely with partners to reduce the number of people being killed or seriously injured on roads in West Sussex view our Road Safety Framework
- about risk profiles in West Sussex and how we support communities through a combination of prevention, protection, and emergency response read our Community Risk Management Plan.
Our Critical Fire Risk Map also shows our target attendance times for each area of West Sussex.