The Met Office have issued a Heat Health Watch Level 3 for South East England. There is a 90% probability of heatwave conditions between 9.00am on Tuesday 20 June and 9.00am on Thursday 22 June 2017.
When there is an emergency incident we will provide information on our homepage including links to the latest weather and travel information as well as details of any school closures and potential impacts on county council services.
The general advice below can be used to help prepare yourself for incidents including; flooding, snow and ice, heatwave and severe weather.
- Sign up to receive severe weather and school closure email alerts
- Flooding - what to do before, during and after a flood
- Snow and ice - what to do before, during and after it has snowed
- High winds, gales and storms - information on how to prepare
- Heatwave - information on how to protect yourself
- Latest weather forecast from the Met Office.
- Latest severe weather warnings from the Met Office.
- Live flood warning information.