When there is an emergency incident we will provide information including links to the latest weather and travel information as well as details of any school closures and potential impacts on county council services.
The general advice below can be used to help prepare yourself for incidents including; flooding, snow and ice, heatwave and severe weather.
Latest information: There are no current emergency incidents.
- Sign up to receive severe weather and school closure email alerts
- Flooding - what to do before, during and after a flood
- Snow and ice - what to do before, during and after it has snowed
- High winds, gales and storms - information on how to prepare
- Heatwave - information on how to protect yourself
- Latest weather forecast from the Met Office.
- Latest severe weather warnings from the Met Office.
- Live flood warning information.