Coronavirus information regularly changes so we update this section with the latest guidance as soon as we can.

Community Hub

Request support from the Hub, including accessing the Household Support Fund, and where to get advice.

1 Request support

We are focused on making sure we continue to support the most vulnerable people in our community.

Please select the most appropriate support option from the choices below:

If your request is urgent, for example, you are going to run out of food, medicine or essential supplies within the next three days, please phone 033 022 27980 so that we can make sure you get the help you need as quickly as possible.

Option 1 - Government support and advice

Visit GOV.UK to find a full breakdown of the latest Government information.

Option 2 - Local support

Some help can be provided by district and borough councils, including support and advice about housing and rent payments.

Option 3 - County Council support

If your support need is urgent (for example, you are going to run out of food, medicine or essential supplies within three days), you should call West Sussex Community Hub on 033 022 27980

Option 4 - Household Support fund

Support is available for households in most need through the Household Support Fund. If you are of state pension age, live in West Sussex and are struggling with energy bills, food or water bills, please contact the Community Hub to discuss your needs and apply for support from the Household Support Fund.

If you are not of state pension age and have a critical or urgent need for essential items, for example, you have less than three days supply of food, please phone the Community Hub on 033 022 27980, to discuss support options which may include signposting to other organisations.

Use the West Sussex County Council form below to request support:

Request support via our online form (external link)

Option 5 - Carer's support

If you need to talk or find out information about what is happening locally, Carers Support West Sussex can offer you guidance and a listening ear. Their fully trained staff can be contacted via email, phone or online chat, where they will be able to help you.

You do not need to be in a caring role to benefit from this service.

2 Privacy notice

You can find details about how we use and manage your personal data on our privacy notice.

Community Hub privacy notice

3 Contact details

Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.

Last updated:
27 July 2022
Share this