As we move into the next phase of Living with COVID-19, it is important for us all to continue to take precautions in order to protect ourselves and those who are vulnerable who may become unwell.
Actions to take
- Get vaccinated.
- Let fresh air in if meeting people indoors or outside.
- Wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces, especially where you come into contact with people you do not usually meet, when rates of transmission are high.
- Stay at home if you are unwell.
- Wash your hands and follow advice to ‘Catch it, Bin it, Kill it’.
For more information, see:
- Living safely with respiratory infections, including COVID-19
- Reducing the spread of respiratory infections, including COVID-19, in the workplace.
#KeepWestSussexSafe; remember hands, face, space and fresh air.