The GOV.UK website has a section about Coronavirus (COVID-19), along with specific guidance and support about particular topics.Read the latest Government information (GOV.UK) (external link)
It has also produced a data tracker where you can view the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in the UK.
If you visit or work in a social, community care or a residential setting you may also find Public Health England's downloadable Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources useful.
The latest social care guidance is available on GOV.UK's Coronavirus (COVID-19): adult social care guidance.
It includes information about, for example:
- providing home care
- how to work safely in domiciliary care
- how to work safely in care homes
- care of people in care homes.
Health and wellbeing
For people who were previously shielding, see the GOV.UK website for the latest government guidance.
Resources and tips
- To find pharmacies local to you, visit the NHS website where you can enter your postcode for local delivery options.
- To support your wellbeing during the pandemic, see Staying safe and healthy during COVID-19.
- For a range of local and national information see the West Sussex Wellbeing website also provides a range of information, particularly useful for people in later life who are looking to maintain good physical and mental health during the outbreak.
- The government has also produced COVID-19: guidance for the public on mental health and wellbeing.