'Keep West Sussex Safe' is the drive being led by West Sussex County Council (WSCC) to encourage residents, businesses and communities to stay alert and follow government guidelines to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
We all continue to have a role to play in helping to ensure that our West Sussex residents and communities are doing everything they can to help stop the spread of the virus locally.
This section provides local businesses, communities, organisations and services with key coronavirus messages and campaign materials. Please download or share these to encourage others to keep West Sussex safe and prevent the spread of coronavirus. If you require another format, please email: email@example.com.
You can also:
#KeepWestSussexSafe; remember hands, face, space.
Please use the posters below by printing out copies to go on display in your communities.
- Keep West Sussex Safe posters x 4 - print versions (PDF, 6MB)
- Keep West Sussex Safe poster - Arabic (PDF, 3.3MB)
- Keep West Sussex Safe poster - Creole (PDF, 4MB)
- Keep West Sussex Safe poster - English (PDF, 729KB)
- Keep West Sussex Safe poster - Gujarati (PDF, 4.2MB)
- Keep West Sussex Safe poster - Mandarin (PDF, 4.1MB)
- Keep West Sussex Safe poster - Polish (PDF, 4MB)
- Keep West Sussex Safe poster - Portuguese (PDF, 3.9MB)
- Keep West Sussex Safe poster - Punjabi (PDF, 4.1MB)
- Keep West Sussex Safe poster - Romanian (PDF, 4MB)
- Keep West Sussex Safe poster - Tamil (PDF, 4.2MB)
- Keep West Sussex Safe poster - Urdu (PDF, 4.1MB)
You can also find a range of resources available from Public Health England’s campaign resource centre.
7 Get in touch
If you have an enquiry, or would prefer the images for a specific district or borough council area, please let us know.
8 Podcast interviewsListen to podcast interviews with healthcare professionals (external link)
They include information about:
- care home visits - Dr Claire Lehman
- infection prevention and control - Lisa Stone
- keeping West Sussex safe - Dr Tony Hill
- mental wellbeing and support - Daniel MacIntyre.