For people who were previously shielding, see the GOV.UK website for the latest government guidance.
Resources and tips
- Better Health can help kick start your health with advice on quitting smoking, losing weight, getting active and drinking less.
- To find pharmacies local to you, visit the NHS website where you can enter your postcode for local delivery options.
- For a range of local and national information see the West Sussex Wellbeing website which also provides information, particularly useful for people in later life who are looking to maintain good physical and mental health during the outbreak.
- For advice and practical tips to look after your mental health and wellbeing, visit the Every Mind Matters website.
- Find the latest information and advice about community support and COVID-19.