Your views and ideas are important and we want to hear from you if you are aged between 16 to 25 with an additional need or disability and would like to:
- be part of a small and friendly team of young people working together with professionals in a positive way
- have your say and help services work better for you and other young people
- represent the voice of young people across West Sussex
- visit services in West Sussex and give your feedback
- build skills for life, work and your future
- do something amazing for your CV
- grow your confidence.
- Design day - Saturday 16 June 2018 10.00am-3.00pm at Horsham Youth Hub, Hurst Road. The design day is where all training and meeting dates for July and August will be scheduled, and where you will have your say on the design of the project and how it will run.
- Celebration, feedback and social event - Monday 20 August 2018.