The bus travels round West Sussex so come and visit us when we are next in your town or village.
We have lots of activities on board including card games, Wii, football, internet, TV, music, circus equipment. We have also got laptops, digital cameras, music, quizzes, games, art and information leaflets.
The Purple Bus will be available:
- Monday 6.30pm - 9.00pm - Greenpower in Tangmere, alongside the village hall
- Tuesday 7.00pm - 9.00pm - Midhurst on the Holmebush estate
- Wednesday 4.00pm - 6.00pm - Cowfold village car park
- Wednesday 7.00pm - 9.00pm - Upper Beeding in the car park opposite the village hall
- Thursday 7.00pm - 9.00pm - Haywards Heath on the Brentwood estate
If you would like to find out more about what we are up to, you can find us on Facebook.
The Purple Bus is managed by West Sussex Young People’s Service in partnership with the Action in Rural Sussex, Chichester and Horsham District Councils and other organisations that form the West Sussex Rural Mobile Youth Trust.