Approximately 5000 items of plastic pollution can be found per mile of beach and plastics are on every beach in the world.
The West Sussex Youth Cabinet and UK Youth Parliament are working on their environment campaign and have organised a series of beach clean-ups in West Sussex to tackle this type of pollution.
These events are open to the public to attend and help with making our beaches clean and tidy after the summer months are over.
Each location has a 2-hour time slot to allow for social distancing and COVID-19 government guidelines to be adhered to.
More information can be found on each of the sign up pages to the events.
Feel free to sign up to the time and location listed below that you wish to attend.
We would love to have you join us on the day!
- Felpham to Elmer: 10.00am - 12 noon
- Elmer to Clymping: 12 noon - 2.00pm
- Clymping to Littlehampton: 2.00pm - 4.00pm
- Littlehampton to Angmering: 10.00am - 12 noon
- Angmering to Ferring: 12 noon - 2.00pm
- Ferring to Goring: 2.00pm - 4.00pm