Recently the special educational needs and disability (SEND) Youth Participation Focus group talked about what young people across West Sussex are saying.
We’d like to invite you, if you are a young person aged 11-25 with special educational needs (SEN) and disabilities, to let us know your thoughts on an important topic each month.
The topic for July is ‘Employment’ and you are invited to send any feedback on the following questions:
- What helps young people find a job?
- What jobs are you most interested in?
- What are you good at?
- What skills do you have?
- What help have you had with jobs, work experience or volunteering?
- Do you think the help you had was good? If not, what would you change?
- What work experience would you like to do?
However you want to express your views is fine with us. You can use photos, videos, artwork, writing, symbols or anything else you can think of.
There is no deadline for submissions on this topic.
Your feedback will become part of the Life Pathways work going on in West Sussex, which is all about supporting you better as you become a young adult.
If you would like us to visit you or your group to have a discussion contact email@example.com.