Last updated:
13 September 2016

Exam results and replacement certificates

Find out when you will receive your exam results and how to get a replacement exam certificate.

When do I get my 2017 exam results?

Dates that candidates will receive their 2017 A Level and GCSE results will be posted here once they are known.

Get a replacement exam certificate

You will need to contact the exam board to get a replacement exam certificate. You must supply your name at the time you took the exam, and the year you sat it and, if possible, the subjects.

You may be required to provide proof of your identity to get your certificate.

A list of exam boards and contact details can be found on the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OFQUAL).


Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.