If you are already a foster carer with an independent fostering agency or another local authority, we would love to hear from you. As a transfer, your assessment will be prioritised, as we know you already have the experience and skills to foster.
We have a dedicated Transfer Hub within our fostering recruitment team. These social workers are experienced in assessing transferring foster carers, working in partnership with your current agency to make the process as swift and smooth as possible for you.
If you transfer to us you will benefit from:
- being part of a fostering service which works to the
groundbreaking secure base model
- support from highly skilled and experienced social workers, with regular one-to-one supervision
- an exciting new training package tailored to your needs – including access to secure base training
- a competitive financial package and access to local leisure discounts
- out-of-hours support, so you are never left alone to cope with difficult situations
- membership of The Fostering Network
- membership of the United Foster Carers Association, which provides help and days out for local foster carers and their families
- support groups which run regularly across the county
- specialist links to therapeutic intervention services
- a counselling service which is there if you need it.
Contact us today
Call our dedicated Fostering Recruitment Team and ask for one of our transfer specialists. They will talk you through the easy process of transferring to our fostering service and the great benefits available when you foster local children through your local authority.
Our dedicated Team is waiting for your call and can visit you within 24 hours.